суббота, 30 января 2010 г.

Вы самый лучший!

We think you are the best and we expect that from you



You are the best you
I must learn that I cannot be loved by everyone. That is the ideal. In our world it is not often found. I can be the finest plum in the world, ripe, juicy, succulent and offer myself to all. But I must remember that there will be people who do not like plums. I must understand that if I am the world’s finest plum and someone I love does not like plums, I have the choice of becoming a banana. But I must be warned that if I choose to become a banana, I will be a second rate banana. But I can always be the best plum. I must realize that if I choose to be a second rate banana, I run the risk of the loved one finding me second rate and wanting only the best, discarding me. I can then spend my life trying to become the best banana – which is impossible if I am a plum – or I can seek again to be the best plum. In other words, if you are a plum – be the best darn plum you can possibly be –
Create your message widget and more at Blixy.com!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий