воскресенье, 7 августа 2011 г.

Разговорные фразы

7 Informal Contradictions
There are some "informal contradictions" or short forms that people use when speaking informally. They are not exactly slang, but they are a little like it. You can find them not in every dictionary. Here are the 7 most common informal contradictions, with example sentences:
1. GIMME = give me
Can you gimme a hand?
Don't gimme that rubbish.
2. GONNA = going to
Nothing's gonna change my love for you.
I'm not gonna tell you.
What are you gonna do? 

3a. GOTTA = (have) got a 
She hasn't gotta penny. 
Have you gotta car? 
3b. GOTTA = (have) got to
I've gotta go now.
I gotta go now. 
We haven't gotta do that. 
Have they gotta work?
4. INIT = isn't it 
That's smart, init? 
Init strange? 
5. KINDA = kind of
She's kinda cute.
Are you kinda mad at me?
6. LEMME = let me
Lemme go! 
He didn't lemme see it. 
7a. WANNA = want to 
I wanna go home. 
I don't wanna go. 
Do you wanna watch TV?
7b. WANNA = want a 
I wanna coffee. 
I don't wanna thing from you. 
Please remember that these are informal contradictions. That means that we do not use them in "correct" speech, and we almost never use them in writing. We use them only when speaking fast and informally, for example with friends. More informal contradictions are here: http://www.englishclub.com/vocabulary/contractions-informal.htm

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий